Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blue Skies and Antlers

Today's wonder: a tiny patch of blue sky visible through the foggy, hazy air. I miss clear blue skies. Winter is beautiful, but a small bit of blue sky can do wonders for a body that is yearning for warmth and colors. 

Also: my most recent work of art is below. I've been playing around with composite images as of late, and I'm really liking it. Hope you enjoy the finished product! The cool thing I'm figuring out is that even if no one likes my art, it doesn't matter--all that matters is that I created it, and it did something for me. Cool, eh?




2 comments:

  1. I really, really love this. And you are SO talented.

    And it's so true about our art just being mostly for us. Like, it's incredible that you have these talents that can impact other people... but at the end of the day, it's a divine need for YOU. And you are doing it so well.

    Thank you for sharing your talents. ALSO YOU LOOK GOOD FROM HERE. Whaaat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kinda reminds me of that picture book where the girl wakes up with antlers. :) I like it.

    ReplyDelete