I really don't understand people these days. At my apt and at work, I encounter people from my generation that are lazy, inconsiderate, and disrespectful of others. I don't get it. My parents taught me to respect other people and their things, to clean up after myself, to be kind and considerate, not to steal, not to slum around like a sloth, etc. But it seems that these principles are slowly disappearing. Super lame.
Back to roommates. As much as I want to list all the things I hate about them, I figure it won't do me any good. So I'm going to improve my situation by making a list of types of awful roommates that I DON'T have.
First up:
While I have had a nasty note writer in the past, my current roommates do not indulge in this annoying habit.
So...shoot.This list was supposed to be lengthy....but that's all I can come up with. All the other horrible types of roommates? That's what I live with.
At least I can comfort myself with the fact that they don't write me nasty notes ....yet.

I'm sorry you have such cruddy roommates but I LOVE this post! Especially the last part about how short your list is. Hilarious! And so very sad. Come over tonight!!
ReplyDelete