HEY! Somehow, I am now able to load pictures onto a post! FINALLY.
Let's start with some spring flowers. These were all taken in my front yard.
Our front yard is one of my favorite things about this house. It's full of all kinds of beautiful flowers, trees, plants, and rocks. The landscape looks almost like it just popped up like that, since my Dad likes things to be natural and almost wild. I love it.
MORE PICTURES!!!!!
Some recent artwork:
| ||
Mud babies.
A blurry picture of me and my life-saving pack, the night before I left for training.
I'll finish up with some recent news:
-My brother is going to Columbia, South Carolina for his mission--Spanish speaking. So awesome!
-I had an interview yesterday at REI. Finally, something came of my constant job searches. I won't know for a week if I got the job or not, but still. An interview is better than nothing.
-Today is my Pappy's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD! He's the best guy I know.
-I'm eating Italian chicken for dinner tonight.
xoxo, Saralyn

No comments:
Post a Comment