Good night, I just got my internet back up and running. What a mess! Anyway. I hope everyone had a beautiful conference weekend. I sure did! I forget how much I truly love and appreciate this Gospel sometimes, and conference is a good reminder for me.
So. Some new changes are coming up in my life. I've been planning on moving back to Kaysville for a while now, but didn't think it would happen until May. But things changed, and now I'm moving home on the 15th of this month. That's one week!! The move is bitter-sweet for me. I'm excited about the change, but it's sort of sad, leaving Logan. I'll miss the mountains being so close, I'll miss my playground of mud, weeds, and giant hills next to my apartment, and I'll miss the friends I've made here. Most of all, I'll miss my family up here, my nieces in particular. I've been able to spend so much time with them, and I love them more than I ever thought possible. I'm going to do a post later on this week about my life here in Logan. Most of it will probably be about my nieces, because let's face it: they are my very best friends.
Now I face the daunting task of packing. I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF!! Most of the things in this apartment belong to me or Miranda. I have soooo many art supplies, decorations, clothes, etc. Heaven help me.
I'll leave you with this AMAZING piece of art work by someone cool. (I forgot to look up the artist's name, sorry!) She (he?) makes portraits out of paper. So this amazing thing? PAPER.
Have a beautiful Monday!
xoxo, Saralyn

No comments:
Post a Comment