Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's Been a While

Gash. I've been so horrible at blogging lately. I thought that when I came home it would be easier, since I wouldn't really be doing anything. Unfortunately, that is not the case. 

So, updates. Um...there aren't many. Home is good. I don't do much. I work out every day, trying desperately to get into shape before my job training. Seven days of hiking and camping in the Uinta mountains. I'm excited, but as it gets closer I'm getting a little nervous. I've never done anything like this before, and I just hope that my little body can handle it!

I started a new painting yesterday. It's been a while since I painted, and I can't quite get myself in the groove.  Some days I can't stop; today I can't start. I've set up my art stuff in the office upstairs, but it's not really ventilated, so I end up inhaling some stank fumes quite a bit. I'm trying not to let them seep into the rest of the house. Family: sorry for poisoning you. 

That's pretty much all that's new. I'm learning to drive a stick shift, finally. It only took me until I was 22 to learn. I'm....still not that great at it, but it's a process. Just don't drive behind me. Ever. 

Erm...that's all I have. Hopefully I can get some cartoons and stories going soon. I've just been in a weird state of lethargy for the past few days. I blame it on finally having a comfy mattress that doesn't tunnel holes into my back while I sleep. It's so comfy, I just want to be in bed all the time. 

Anyway. Enjoy the day!

xoxo, Saralyn

1 comment: