Saturday, March 9, 2013

Today

Sometimes I just have to laugh at myself. This blog has changed appearances more in the last week than.....something that changes a lot. (My brain isn't doing too well with comparisons right now.) But I think I'm finally happy with it.

Today has been pretty rough. I feel horrid and have zero energy. My hair is gross, I'm frustrated with my shaved head, I look like....bad, and I have absolutely no motivation to do anything. BUT. There are a few things that have made this day better.

First off, it's so beautiful outside. The sun is shining, the sky is clear, and the mountains are glowing. Beautiful.

Second, the song Come Talk to Me, by Bon Iver. His music always gets me in a good mood. Have a listen:


The third good thing is that I got to take a nap. HALLELUJAH. Naps save my soul.

I think this day will end up being pretty good. I hope yours is better.

xoxo, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment