The sky is so beautiful today! I was walking home from work this morning, and I couldn't stop staring at the clear blue sky and the beautiful, perfect mountains. It was gorgeous. I took some pictures on my phone, but unfortunately my phone camera is.....less than awesome. Just imagine snow covered mountains against a backdrop of immaculate blue.
The beautiful sky is the inspiration for today's inspiration: the color blue!!
 |
| Bolivian Salt Lake |
 |
| Antarctica |
 |
| This is BEAUTIFUL!! |
 |
| Korean artist Lee Kyu-Hak recreates famous paintings using wood wrapped in colorful newsprint. I love this! |
 |
| Another wood painting by Lee Kyu-Hak |
 |
| Super cute dress |
 |
| Owls. Whoot. |
 |
| Turntable?? Yes please! |
 |
| Awesome plate. I love the detail on this. |
Hope you were inspired. Have a fabulous day!
Blue is my favorite color. :)
ReplyDelete