Welcome to the first day of Spring! It's raining today--I can't think of a better way to usher in the new season. Isn't it so cool that Heavenly Father lets us experience lots of different seasons and phases of the Earth? I love it. Today I'd like to share with you a bunch of products and fun stuff that reminds me of spring. So. Here we go!
Aren't these plates beautiful? I love pretty plates. I take after my Mom in that respect. :)
The bottom right picture? That's wallpaper! Isn't that great? I love the colors on the cushions and pillows. I loooove decorative pillows. Love them.
Confession: Smoothies are my addiction. I could have a smoothie for every meal, every day, and never get sick of them.
Those bird hooks from Modcloth are adorable. And the bookends from Anthropologie? So clever.
I'm excited to see all the flowers and trees wake up. I'm also super excited for the weather to be warmer so I can feel Mr. Golden Sun on my skin. I've learned my lesson though: no more sunburns for me. (hahaha, YEAH RIGHT.)
Got anything that reminds you of Spring? Tell me about it, or send me pictures! I'd love to share your thoughts and favorite products regarding Spring.
Have a beautiful day!
xoxo, Saralyn





No comments:
Post a Comment