![]() |
| Chocolate eggs (YUMS!) + my crooked bangs. Best friends! |
Lately I've been having a hard time doing anything productive. In the mornings, I make great plans for the day that include tons of projects. This week, I haven't been able to do any of my planned projects. I should have worked on my wire sculpture or done some paintings, but I'm not in my groove, and trying to do art when I'm not feeling it is useless. It's too cold to go play outside. I could pack, but....ehh, better not.
So here I am, on blogger again. I've been playing around with photography/text art, so I'll post some more of those that I did today.
Also: I have a confession. I've become obsessed with this blog: abeautifulmess.com It's a blog about pretty much everything I love. And the girl that writes it is so cute. I LOVE this site. If I tell you why I love it, this post will never end. So just go there and find out for yourself. It's rad.
I guess it's finally late enough to go to bed. Here are the pictures I've been playing with. The photographs are not mine, I just wrote stuff on them.
Oh, one more thing. I'm going to start posting something every day. I'm going to try to spice up this old blog with pictures and projects and other fun stuff. I know no one really reads this, but to anyone who does: now you can look forward to something new each day. Happy sleep adventures!



No comments:
Post a Comment