If that doesn't work, I have a plan B.
I'm going to make more panel pieces and try to sell them. I'm not really sure at this point how I'm going to get buyers, or even how I'm going to get myself and my paintings known. But I'll find a way....somehow. I'm really excited to do these panels though. They are going to be sweeet! They'll have text and vibrant color, along with a random image, such as an old fashioned camera, a typewriter, a flower, etc. They will be large in scale, and can easily be customized. They will basically be variations on the flower panel piece I did earlier. So, if anyone has connections, now would be a good time to use them...for me. Heh. When I'm rich and famous I'll buy you a car for helping me out. Or a department store. Whatever.
I don't have the money to buy masonite right now, so I'm going dumpster diving to find wood that I can use. I know of a good spot up on campus that usually has a lot of dumped building materials. Thank goodness for waste!
My goal is to sell at least one piece before the end of this semester, but I have to find time and energy to make the piece first, and that could take some thinking and re-arranging on my part. Anyway, as soon as I get one done I'll post some pictures. If anyone has any ideas on what a cool object would be to paint, please let me know!
I want one. Not kidding. I mean, I'm not extravagantly rich or anything, but I love a good painting. For reals. Let's talk.
ReplyDeleteGet yourself an Etsy site woman! And then i will put your painting on pinterest and someone is bound to buy them. problem solved. you are welcome.
ReplyDelete