Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekly break-ups-and-downs

Yeah...it's been that kind of a week. Tough, stressful, tiring, etc. But a lot of really good things happened. I received a flower for Valentine's Day. First flower ever? You better believe it. I got extra hours at work, which means more money toward spring break and THE BEACH!! The sun was shining today, and the mountains were gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I got a package in the mail, and that in itself can make an entire bad week better. I cuddled with my pillow pet, Eustace the Unicorn. Very therapeutic. I didn't step in dog poop as I walked across the poop mine field by my house, and that's always a plus. I had time to take a small nap before work today, and I dreamed about Star Wars. I finished my assignments before 2 am. I had food with nutritional value for dinner. (It was at 10:00, but dinner is dinner, right?) I read a fantastic talk by Pres. Uchtdorf that made me cry--but in a good way. I talked to my Dad, who always knows exactly what I need to hear. And I talked to my Father, who knows exactly how I'm feeling. Seen in this light, this has been one of my best weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment