Thursday, October 27, 2011

It Done Been Shaved.

I am seriously the strangest person. I just shaved the side of my head. Okay, it's not the entire side-it's just a small section behind and above my ear. Shaved.
I've always wanted to shave one entire side of my head. Either that or get dreadlocks. It was taking way too long to grow my hair out, so I opted for the choice that would give me instant satisfaction. And may I just say, I LOVE IT! Drink it up, world! I look awesome! My mom, sisters, cousin, and that random guy I saw outside my apartment would disagree. But hecks, I'm just following Emerson's advice! Imitation is suicide, trust thyself, etc. I've always wanted to do this, and I finally screwed up the courage to do it. Hooray for being young, single, and crazy! Hooray for living awake!
I whill post pictures of my bald baby head as soon as I take some, I suppose. It's so fun--like an instant surprise party on the side of my head. Oh, there's a girl with a normal head and-WABAAM! There ain't no hair there! Awesome.
And to all those who mock me, may I just say: there are worse things I could have done to my hair. Let me give you a few examples:
This hairstyle has every bad hair trend combined into one amazing look.

This needs no explanation other than: Best. School. Picture. Ever.

Electric chair, anyone?

THE ULTIMATE MULLET! And yes, this is a woman.

.......there are no words.


Rug, anyone?



2 comments:

  1. A) You are HILARIOUS.
    B) You are my idol. I cannot wait to see pictures! I know you look AWESOME.

    I love you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you for so many reasons. And I'VE GOT TO SEE THIS.
    You could start somethin new here.

    ReplyDelete