As it is Father's Day, I thought it would be appropriate to write you a list of things you have/have not done that I am grateful for. So, here goes.
1. Thank you for not feeding me to a camel when I was young.
2. Thank you for not looking like this.
3. While you couldn't keep me from hanging on the toilet, thank you for keeping me out of the toilet.
4. While I'm sure you'd look great in a backwoodsman beard, I will be forever grateful that you didn't have this nasty mess of hair. Aaaand I'm so glad you never took a picture like this. It sort of screams polygamy to me.
5. Thank you for being normal....well, more normal than this. Thank goodness we don't have a picture like this hanging in our house. I don't understand the unicorns at all.
6. Thanks for being an awesome Dad. I love you!






No comments:
Post a Comment