I love creating things, and Heavenly Father has blessed me with lots of ideas. I just don't know how to balance anything right now. I have this constant urge to be creating something (but not children. obbbviously.), and when I'm doing art-related things, I forget everything that is worrying me, everyone that is in contact with me, and every stupid rat-dog that poops around my apartment. Unfortunately, when I return to reality, my worries increase tenfold because I have less time than before to get things done. OH THE PAIN OF BEING AN ARTISTIC GENIUS!! heh, just kidding. .....but really.
This post really doesn't benefit anyone but me. Writing is a release for me, and it helps me with....stuff. So. Here are some fantastic fotos to benefit mankind.
![]() |
| They should sell these at college campuses. They'd sell like wildfire. |
The following pictures are the work of Josie Portillo, an amazing illustrator. She uses gouache, which has to be a lie, because there is no possible way to make gouache paint look that flat and uniform. It's seriously impossible. GUUHHH SHE'S AMAZING! I love her stuff.
![]() |
| It's Harry Potter!!!!!! |
![]() |
| She puts UFOs in a lot of her stuff. So random, so kewl. |
Josie Portillo, I salute you. FOOD TIME. Looks like I'm having corn and kool-aid--which is one of my favorite meals. True story.







No comments:
Post a Comment