This one:
Cannondale Trail Women's 6. ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL?!? Let's hope I don't break all my body.
If I don't post anything on here for a while, it's because I'm currently working on 5 paintings for some friends and family. I often get wrapped up in my art, but lately I've become obsessed with painting and drawing. I'm determined to become the best artist I can be, and that means devoting most of my time to practicing. It also means taking as many hours as I can at work so I have monies to feed this expensive passion of mine. .....and to buy a mountain bike. :) So long, social life. (Ha. Like I have a social life to say goodbye to. hahah!)
Eat all the gummy bears!
(Secret sharing time: The best gummy bears can be found at WinCo. I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT STORE. Bulk food. It's my secret love affair.)
xoxo
Saralyn

No comments:
Post a Comment