If I had my way, I'd wear my fleece hoodie and pajama bottoms everywhere, all the time. Fleece, I will love you 'till the day I die! I'm planning on lining my coffin with fleece. It gets cold underground.
If you don't have any fleece items of clothing, GET SOME NOW. My recommendation? The Glacial Fleece III Hoodie by Columbia. Here it is!!
It's gloriously comfortable, and it comes in 6 different colors. Aaand it's cute. But it's just really, really comfy. Thirty-five American dollars for this bad boy. It's so plush. Mmmmm.
I may or may not be addicted to jackets and sweaters. And hoodies. And pullovers. I love layers. Especially comfy layers. Working at an outdoor retail store wreaks havoc on my budget. Do you know how many different brands and styles of cozy jackets there are? TOO MANY. And I want them aaaallll!! If by chance anyone wanted to get me a gift for any reason, any reason at all, jackets are ALWAYS appreciated. Just a thought.
Gah, my toes are glacial! I could stick them in someone's drink and it'd be as good as an ice cube. I sometimes wish my bed was a hot tub. Okay, I always wish that.
I've become positively frozen sitting at this computer. I'm going to go put on some fleeeece, wrap up in my fuzzy blankie, and watch a movie or something. Because that's what you do when you're sick and cold. And I am currently both of those things.
Stay warm!
xoxo
Saralyn

No comments:
Post a Comment