Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Life

I'm alive! And I finally got my new computer, so I can return to the world of blogging. 

I've decided that October is one of my very favorite months. I love Fall, especially in Logan. The mountains are alive with millions of gorgeous colors, the air is crisp and cool, and I can finally wear jackets! I love jackets and sweaters. I have too many jackets to count. True story.
A few weeks ago Miranda and I went on an awesome hike in the mountains. It was so perfect. I took some pictures with my phone, so the quality is pretty bad. But hopefully it will give you a small taste of how amazing the mountains are in Fall!







I took a ton of pictures, but it takes forever to upload them, so you only get 5.

In other news: I really don't have other news. I work. I sleep. I paint/draw. That's about it. Life is good, just samey. But there's nothing wrong with that!

Have a fantastic Fall!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment