Monday, February 7, 2011

Pictogram Final

Here it is. The final. I like how it turned out, but I feel like the illustrations should be more complex. I tried a lot of different things, and looked techniques up in the book, but some of the things that I tried.....didn't work. At all. It was actually pretty funny to see these images become a giant mess just by the touch of a button. I'm excited to see how this will look when it is printed! Oh, and Jen, you were right about the pastel coloring. The illustrations no longer look like Care Bears puked on them. So thanks!

Oh, one more thing! I totally fixed the tangents! Check out the pictogram printout..........then look at the final. Nice, right? Well, I think it's nice, but I guess we'll see come Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you really did a good job! I think it's a good example of making sure you design for the products outcome!

    ReplyDelete